Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 26 Italy 2008

We decided to go to Castiglione del Lago and go into the old city, since we did not stop the first day we drove through. They had lots of stores with spices, wine, wooden products and honey. We sampled some wine and bought a bottle to have on our last night at Casa Rondini. We had a nice lunch with pork, vegetables, and wine. We took some pictures and stopped in some interesting stores. I bought a couple of Pinocchio’s for Harper and me (since I gave away all the ones I purchased on my last trip).


I had promised Angie I would get her an espresso pot, so we stopped at Citte della Pieve on the way home to get one.

We were suppose to have pizza night on Sunday, where we make our own pizza, but because of the rain, Franco made us a great meal with sausages, proscuitto, and vegetables from the garden, with a great chocolate and gelato dessert.

No comments: